Sports physiotherapy is the prevention and treatment of injuries from sport and exercise of all ages. It allows you to reintegrate back into your sport or exercise in a correct and safe manner. Pursuing an active lifestyle with the assistance of a sports physiotherapist reduces the risk of injury and enhances your performance and enjoyment over a prolonged period of time.
BR Sports Physiotherapy in Dublin
- Map out the correct return to play protocol for the athlete in their sport.
- Identify the severity of the injury with power output and range of motion.
- Assess the surrounding muscles and ensure that they do not / have not become compromised and affected in the incident.
- Cater for the athlete’s individual needs and requirements to get back to full strength.
- Years of sports physiotherapy experience
“Having suffered a severe knee injury, there was little scope for me to return to sport. Keelan of BR Physiotherapy has been world class in helping me return to exercise. He tailored individualised programmes for my needs and worked with me step by step through the rehab. Thanks to Keelan, I can now safely exercise and play sports beyond what the doctors expected post-surgery. Highly recommend”